Why Buy from Us?
Hassle-free Returns Simple, crystal clear money back guarantee
Satisfaction Guarantee See why we are the best, hear what our customers are saying
Business Account We accept purchase orders from your company or organization
- Portable Pulse Oximeter and Heart Rate Monitor
- Battery operated Pulse Oximeter that also displays your heart rate
- Measures the saturated level of oxygen in your blood, simply by putting your finger onto the device (non-invasive)
- Measure SPo2 level
- Measure Heart rate p/m
- LED display, simple and effective
- Excellent for high altitudes sports
- Primary Function: Finger Pulse Oximeter and Heart Rate Monitor
- Colour: Blue, White
- External Material: Hard Moulded ABS Plastic
- Display mode: LED display
- SPO2: 35 - 99%
- Pulse Ratio: 30 - 250 BPM
- Resolution: 1% for SPO2, 1 BPM for pulse ratio
- Accuracy: +/- 2% (70% - 99%), unspecified (<70%) for SPO2, +/- 2 BPM or +/- 2% (select larger) for pulse ratio
- Power Requirements: 2 x AAA alkaline batteries (Not Included)
- Battery consumption: 2 x AAA 1.5V, 600mAh alkaline batteries can be continuously used as long as 30 hours
- Optical Sensor: Red Light wavelength 660nm, Infrared wavelength 880nm
- Operating Temp: 0-50 Centigrade
- Storage Temp: -10 - +60 Centigrade
- Storage Humidity: 10% - 95% RH
- Dimensions: L:58 x W:32 x H: 34 (mm)
- Certification: CE, FCC, RoHs
- Pulse Oximeter and Heart Rate Monitor
- Carry on bag
- Strap holder
- User Manual - English
Oximeters work by the principles of spectrophotometry: the relative absorption of red (absorbed by oxygenated blood) and infrared (absorbed by deoxygenated blood) light of the systolic component of the absorption waveform correlate to arterial blood oxygen saturations. Measurements of relative light absorption are made multiple times every second and these are processed by the machine to give a new reading every 0.5-1 second that averages out the readings over the last 3 seconds.
Two light-emitting diodes, red and infrared, are positioned so that they are opposite their respective detectors through 5-10 mm of tissue. The probes on our oximeter are positioned for the fingertip, so to use this Pulse Oximeter and Heart Rate Monitor, just insert your finger as shown here -
then press the power button and the Pulse Oximeter and Heart Rate Monitor will display your heartbeat p/m, the percentage of oxygen in your blood and also displays an LED indicator bar that increases and decreases by syncing with the rhythm of your heartbeat. The bar graph serves the purpose of letting you know if you’ve got a weak or strong heart based on the level of the graph. You get all this without needing to go to the hospital, see a doctor or have any invasive procedure.
This Pulse Oximeter and Heart Rate Monitor is suitable for physicians, home doctors (mum), medical students, healthcare workers, athletes, pilots, community sports centres etc.
How does it work?
Our Pulse Oximeter is a non-invasive piece of equipment that uses a probe that can be attached to a finger. It is not painful or uncomfortable and the probes are designed to fit the finger snugly.
Using wavelengths and infrared technology, the probe recognises the differences between oxygenated blood and deoxygenated blood and calculates the ratio between the two. From this a percentage rate is produced and displayed on a screen as a saturation and is given as a percentage.
A healthy person will normally have a reading of at least 95% saturation, though many will manage to live quite happily on a reduced amount such as 90%.
What is a Pulse Oximeter?
A pulse oximeter is a medical device that indirectly measures the oxygen saturation of the blood (as opposed to measuring oxygen saturation directly through a blood sample) and changes in blood volume in the skin, producing a photoplethysmography.
This product has no current questions...
- Product Quality
- (Execellent Quality for the Price. Strongly Recommended.)
- (Excellent customer service and communication.)
- Item as Described
- (Item is exactly as described with very helpful technical support)
- Shipping Time
- (Super Fast!)
- Shipping/Handling Charges
- (Very Reasonable)
Jamesgood read more