It's your health. We care about it.
What does a retailer of Finger Pulse Oximeters have to do with Fluke Biomedical? What does an Optical Simulator do? In this article, we will go behind the scenes with ClinicalGuard.com's Quality Assurance team and see how we help make sure that you, the customer get the highest quality products. We understand how frustrating it can be to purchase something online only to discover that it is not working upon arrival. To reduce the possibility of this happening, each product is tested three times, once in the factory, once when it arrives at our warehouse, and finally when we ship out the item to you. Through these tests, we can verify that there are no manufacturing defects, that there was no damage incurred during shipping, and that the readings are accurate. To ensure such accuracy, we test all oximeters using the Index 2 SpO2 analyzer (a US$6,000 unit). As quoted from the manufacturer's website... "The Index-2 is the industry standard SpO2 analyzer and is used by major manufacturers such as Nellcor, Masimo, Philips Medical Systems, Datex-Ohmeda, Criticare and other industry leaders." We are the only pulse oximeter distributor who has made this rigorous testing a part of its everyday practice. Clinical Guard is committed to using the best technology and the best processes as an investment not only in the quality of our products, but the health of our customers.
Quality Process at Clinical Guard
- Initial Quality check for manufacturing defects when receiving the product from the factory.
- Second quality check for shipping damage when products are received in our warehouse.
- Final quality check for accuracy and performance when products are shipped.
- We are the ONLY oximeter distributor uses such a sophisticated SpO2 Analyzer/Simulator to ensure accurate readings of SpO2 for all our oximeters.
- We are the ONLY oximeter distributor who invests so much time and cost to quality control. It is your health, and we care.