- 1 x SONOLINE B Handheld Pocket Fetal Doppler (FDA Approved)
- 1x 3MHz Waterproof Obstetrical Probe
- 1x Transmission Gel (40g/1.4oz)
- 1x User Manual
SONOLINE B Handheld Pocket Fetal Doppler provides a simple, easy-to-use ultrasonic Doppler that allows expectant mothers and health care professionals to retrieve fetal heart rate (FHR) and listen to the sound of the heart beat. It can be used in hospital, clinic and home for daily self-check by pregnant woman. This fetal doppler is a high performance model with FHR LCD digital display which provides three modes: real-time FHR display mode, averaged FHR display mode and manual mode that allows the user to view a fetal heart rate for 8 heart beat period.
This fetal Doppler gives you peace of mind and comfort. It is suitable for use after the 12th week of pregnancy. Equipped with a headphone socket and a built-in loudspeaker, SONOLINE B Handheld Pocket Fetal Doppler also includes a water resistant 3MHz probe to get better sounds of fetal heart beat.
When the probe falls away from the SONOLINE, the LCD screen displays the flickering signal and the probe frequency indication data disappears to remind user to reconnect the probe. The LCD screen also displays the status of the battery in the way that the number of blocks represents the left amount of power.
A more sensitive and accurate 3MHz probe is customized for our customer to make your baby monitoring experience easier.
- Bright backlight LCD display
- Multiple modes: Real-time, averaged and manual time counting modes
- 3MHz water resistant probe Built-in loudspeaker and adjustable volume listening to the baby sound through headphones
- Ergonomic - Fetal Doppler is a handheld unit which allows any user to comfortably hold the unit while checking the fetal heart beat
- Long battery life - Battery allows no less than 10 hours of continuous use
- Probe inspection function when it falls away from the machine
- Auto off after 1 minute of no operation or no signal