Shipping & Returns
Here at ClinicalGuard.com, we've made our shipping and handling prices and policy as fair as possible, so you benefit from our everyday low prices, as well as the convenience of delivery to your door.
We do our best to make the ordering process as quick as possible. Your order is usually shipped within 24 hours, but on rare occasions, it may take up to 10 working days for us to process your order - usually in circumstances when the product is out of stock.
We ship most of our products to customers using domestic postal services such as USPS, UPS and FedEx. All other international orders will be shipped via DHL, EMS, or TNT. Once we hand your package over to the carrier, it is up to the carrier to deliver it to you within their promised time. In the meantime, our shipping department will monitor the shipment until delivery. In the unlikely event that something does go wrong during transit, we will assist you in every possible way in tracking your package and getting it delivered to you within a reasonable time.
We have several distribution centers around the world to provide fast transit times and lower shipment costs. In the event of an inventory shortage at one location, an order may be shipped from another distribution center. We will upgrade to Express Shipment free of charge to our customers in such a case.
Express Shipping (Overnight Shipping)
- Your item wil be shipped using USPS Express Mail. Most shipments arrive overnight, but some can take up to two days.
- If you order before 3:00 PM EST, it will usually be delivered the next day by 3:00 PM local time to most locations. However, if you order later than that or during the weekend, there is no guarantee that it will be overnight.
- The delivery time is determined by your proximity to the major facilities. Rural areas are more likely to receive items in two days instead of one.
- To check for delivery estimation to your area, go to this link USPS Express (Overnight) and put your zip code as the destination.
Lost Packages, Courier Claims and Missing Products
Shipping damages and/or shortages must be reported to the carrier and our company within 5 days of delivery. Claims cannot be opened after this time. Products will not be shipped, or replaced until the courier has completed their investigation. Please note that there are no refunds on courier claimed products. Once the investigation is completed the products will be reshipped, not refunded. We do not issue cheques or refunds for completed claims. The product, should the claim be granted, will be reshipped to the approved address of the credit card. Please ensure that you have purchased the appropriate insurance for your package. We are not responsible for claims that have been under insured.
Missing products must be reported within 5 days of delivery. Products will not be replaced after this time. We may require pictures of the packaging and the products as they were delivered to be emailed to us. Once we receive these pictures it may be 3-5 days before you will receive a tracking number if it is found that the products were missed. All customers are given a tracking number to follow their package along and this information can be acquired by contacting a representative via email, live chat or telephone. If you see that your package tracking has not been updated in 3 days, it is up to you to inform one of our representatives in order to initiate a trace on the package. If you see that your package has been delivered and signed for and you were not the one to receive it, it is up to you to inform a representative within 2 days of the delivery so that we can start a claim. Please note that the carrier will complete their investigation and products will not be shipped, or replaced until the investigation is complete.
If something be returned to our warehouse, either because a customer refuses the package, or for a return, the customer is responsible for shipping costs. If the package is undeliverable because of an incorrect address, customer not being home, or otherwise, the package will be returned to sender. Shipping costs will not be refunded, and your package may be subject to refund and restocking fees as per the policies of this site.
Return and Refund Policies
Customers accept all terms and conditions prior to purchasing from this site. Please read the terms and conditions prior to ordering as we will not be responsible for customers not reading the conditions before purchase.
If you cancel an order before it is shipped, you will be charged an unrecoverable merchant fee for the cancellation. Normally this is a 4% non-refundable credit card fee, plus 1% refund transaction fee. This can change based on customer's original order. These merchant fees are not refunded to our company by the credit card processor under your cancellation and we will not be responsible for these fees should you change your mind. These fees are applicable to products that have been placed as Prepay Only or Backordered should you change your mind on the order. You will see a detailed account of these refund fees on your refund receipt sent to you by the credit card processor to your email address. To avoid credit card processing fees, you must contact us before it is shipped and ask us do a refund.
If there is a problem with your order and we have attempted to contact you with no response for 3 or more business days, your order will be refunded as per our refund policies posted on this site. We are not responsible for customers entering an incorrect email address at time of purchase, or if your email client routes our messages to a junk or spam folder.
No returns after 30 days from DELIVERY DATE.
15% restocking fee is applicable on all returns or exchanges.
All products purchased through this site are non-refundable. We do NOT repair. We will only replace defective parts. The reason for this is, according to law, we are allowed to only provide "NEW" retail products to our customers and we do not keep any opened item stock. Please be advised that we will not tolerate charge-backs on items that are not returned to our warehouse.
To obtain an RMA (Return Material Authorization) Number, please contact the service department at the following link: https://www.clinicalguard.com/contacts/.
No returned merchandise will be accepted without a VALID return authorization number on the shipping label. To obtain an RMA number, the Customer should be prepared to give the following information:
- Customer name and address
- Serial number of the product
- Description of the malfunction or defect, if any
- Proof of date of purchase and/or receipt
- Specifications concerning model number, and any options, such as color, optional accessories, etc.
Returned merchandise for Repair:
Again, we do NOT repair, we only do replacement.
- A 1% (of the price of the merchandise) labor charge, plus return shipping charge will be assessed on products or accessories returned for warranty repair.
- Return shipments are solely the customers liability. If the item was returned to ClinicalGuard.com and it was damaged through the course of its shipment, it is not under ClinicalGuard.com's warranty. However, we still provide the top-class repaire service for any such unit will with a fee.
- Customer is responsible for shipping / insurance to our warehouse. We are not responsible for returned items lost during shipping. Make sure you have enough insurance coverage.
- RMA numbers are valid for no more than 15 (fifteen) days from issue date.
- We cannot guarantee that any RMA Merchandise will be delivered on a specific date.
- We will attempt to ship RMA Merchandise from Mail-In Service within 5 to 10 working days of receiving the unit.
- Repaired Merchandise will be considered abandoned if no contact with the customer can be made within 5 days of receipt. At that time, the abandoned merchandise will become the property of us.
- Accessories should not be returned with the repair item. We are not responsible for accessories that are not returned with the repaired merchandise.
- Warranty work is provided by the MANUFACTURER and/or their representative directly and not by us.
Merchandise for Refund
- All returned merchandise for refund must be in absolute perfect and new condition, in original carton with all manufacturers included accessories.
- All clearance and end-of-line products are final sale. No refunds or exchanges are permitted.
- Minimum restocking fee is 15% for all returned merchandise.
- Missing accessories will result in a reduced credit amount by the actual replacement cost of those items.
- Warranty cards (if initially provided by the manufacturer) must be left blank.
- Original merchandise box must not be defaced or altered in any way.
- If a product is purchased in new condition and returned in a condition such that it cannot be resold as new ( damaged, scratched, with missing or damaged packaging, and/or missing parts), another 25% refurbishment fee will be applied in addition to the restocking fee.
- Merchandise initially returned as defective, whose defect cannot be verified, will incur a restocking fee as well as a freight charge for replacement shipment.
- Merchandise initially shipped 'double-boxed' must be returned to us in like fashion.
- Shipping charges are not refundable.
- Purchaser is responsible for shipping / insurance to our warehouse. We are not responsible for returned items lost during shipping.
- Credits will be posted to the appropriate account within 14 days of receipt.
- Any freight damaged goods should be reported immediately within 5 days of receipt to carrier. We are not responsible for lost packages. We will submit a claim form within 5 days, as your package is insured. If it is found that the carrier rules in your favor, they will issue a check to replace the missing items, and the product will be reshipped. We do not issue refund checks for missing product. We will replace the merchandise should the carrier rule in your favor.
- Customers will receive less than full credit on any merchandise returned to sender as either refused or undeliverable (other than freight damaged goods) due to return shipping charges. NO RETURNS ARE ACCEPTED beyond 10 days from DELIVERY DATE.
Packaging the Item
- Use the original box and packaging materials if possible.
- If the original packaging is not available use a box that will allow for proper protection. DO NOT use goods package as a return package. Please NOTE under no circumstances damaged original box is accepted.
- Include a copy of your invoice/receipt inside the package.
Addressing the Item
The RMA number must appear on the outside of the package or we will refuse to accept the package.
Shipping the Item
- You are responsible to pay for the shipping of the unit to us.
- We recommend that you insure your package, as we cannot be responsible for any damage to or loss of the unit until it is received in our facility.
- We are not responsible for any loss or damage if you do not use a traceable shipping method.